3 April 2014

London Day Trippin'


Central Saint Martins street style

A tad belated seeing as I went down to London over two weeks ago but such is life when one gets buried under mountains of schoolwork. I travelled down for a university open day but I also took the opportunity to have a good old nosey around Islington and Brick Lane too. This weekend I shall be shooting with the lovely Megan Ellaby so keep your eyes peeled for that!


The Breakfast Club, Camden Passage - where I ate a fantastic breakfast of chorizo sausages and fried eggs with guacamole, salsa and sour cream



Strolling by the canal in Islington



Borough Market



Brick Lane



Cake at Kahaila



#rokitselfie

9 comments:

  1. great post.
    so many nice outfits and great pictures
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. London must be wonderful!!!
    Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the street style pictures - London is such a city x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster Award

    Go to this page on my blog to see what you have to do :) http://marveling-mind.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie Spanswick13 April 2014 at 15:20

    Beautiful Phot's- do you mind me asking how you get such a lovely soft effect? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shop was Blitz Vintage, just near Brick Lane. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, dear! I change the tones of the images using curves on GIMP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are lovely pictures, and your blog is amazing (:

    I wish I was in London right now. No particular reason. I just want to be there.

    http://alinaalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I love London-your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Which open day did you go to if you don't mind sharing? I'm possibly going to uni in london :)
    luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete